Valentinian iii sentence example
- Here Stilicho was slain; here Honorius and his sister Placidia caressed and quarrelled; here Valentinian III.
- After the sack of the city by Genseric (Geiseric) in 455, he fled to Constantinople, where in 464 he was made consul, and about the same time married Placidia, daughter of Valentinian III.
- In this situation of affairs the demand for a general council became irresistible, and accordingly Theodosius and Valentinian III.
- Having pillaged and conquered almost the whole of Roman Africa, the Vandal king concluded a treaty with the emperor Valentinian III.
- At length (30th January 435) peace was made between the emperor Valentinian III.Advertisement