Valentina sentence example
- As duke of Orleans he had certain claims to Milan through his grandmother Valentina, dap~hter of Gian Galeazzo, the first duke.
- By the peace of Chartres (March 9, 1409) the king absolved him from the crime, and Valentina Visconti, the widow of the murdered duke, and her children pledged themselves to a reconciliation; while an edict of the 27th of December 1409 gave John the guardianship of the dauphin.
- His foreign policy, which was directed wholly towards Italy, was for the most part unskilful; to his claims on Naples he added those on Milan, which he based on the marriage of his grandfather, Louis of Orleans, with Valentina Visconti.
- But he complicated the Naples affair by claiming Milan in consideration of the marriage of his grandfather, Louis of Orleans, to Valentina, daughter of Gian Galeazzo Visconti, duke of Milan.
- From there, she went on to manage the fresh foods department, then worked for New York City gourmet market Agata & Valentina.Advertisement
- The groom, an Indian businessman, was previously married to Valentina Pedroni, an Italian model.
- About a year and a half ago, Salma and Francois welcomed a baby girl, Valentina, into their world.
- Pop Sugar: The photographs on Pop Sugar show Salma relaxing and having a good time with her husband, Francois Henri Pinault, and their daughter, Valentina.