Valences sentence example
- After studying words of positive, neutral, and negative affective valences, subjects produced free associations to various cues.
- Most metals have positive valences i.e. during a reaction, they tend to give away electrons to the substances they react with.
- Each shape represented either a metal or a non metal with different valences.
- Valences or cafe curtains look great in this type of room, since privacy isn't usually an issue.
- This store also sells matching window valences and commode covers.Advertisement