Valedictorian sentence example
- "Jen was her high school valedictorian," Dean remembered.
- Jen, the valedictorian of her class, was to attend Ryder College in New Jersey and major in English Literature.
- The valedictorian was remiss in writing his graduation speech because he was so focused on taking final exams.
- Valedictorian or Class President Speech: It is traditional for the valedictorian and the class president to give a short speech.
- Many times, class members will select either the salutatorian or valedictorian.Advertisement
- Even before his graduation in September 17 20 as valedictorian and head of his class, he seems to have had a well formulated philosophy.
- Many schools choose a valedictorian and salutatorian from the graduating senior class.
- After attending the prestigious Collegiate School for Boys in New York (he was class valedictorian), he graduated from Princeton University and later from Yale University with bachelor and master's degrees in English Literature.
- No, sweater vests are the tacit signature look of the chess team captain, the calculus expert, the valedictorian and a young lad who prefers Stephen Hawking to Curious George.
- And, contrary to popular belief, you don't need to be the class valedictorian or an all-star athlete to win a scholarship.Advertisement
- If you are excessively task oriented and you attack your hairstyle meticulously so each strand lies perfectly in place, then you are more valedictorian than you are emo.
- Many parents feel that their type of parenting works just fine for their family, and who can argue with a parent whose child grows up to become valedictorian of his college class and later CEO of a thriving company?
- Although he sometimes struggled socially, being two years younger than the other students, he excelled academically throughout his school career and was valedictorian of his high school class.
- Weird Al started kindergarten early and skipped second grade, so he was two years younger than many of his classmates, though he still became valedictorian of his class.
- How does a seemingly good girl, valedictorian of her high school class from Pennsylvania end up on Paris Hilton's My New BFF?Advertisement
- He graduated as valedictorian in 1808 at the college of New Jersey (Princeton); studied theology under the Rev. Walter Addison of Maryland, and in Princeton; was ordained deacon in 1811 and priest in 1814; and preached both in the Stone Chapel, Millwood, and in Christ Church, Alexandria, for some time.
- He graduated from Illinois College as valedictorian in 1881, and from the Union College of Law, Chicago, in 1883; during his course he studied in the law office of Lyman Trumbull.
- He graduated as valedictorian of his class at Dartmouth College in 1819, was a tutor there in 1819-1820, spent a year in the law school of Harvard University, and studied for a like period at Washington, in the office of William Wirt, then attorney-general of the United States.