Valdez sentence example
- This discovery did away with the ingenious attempts to account for the name of Waldenses from some other source than from the historical founder of the sect, Peter Waldo or Valdez.
- The Valdez is 30 m.
- One long military road as an "All American route from Valdez has long been built.
- In Alaska, the Exxon Valdez runs aground and spills 11 million gallons of oil.
- The French playmaker Johan Micoud converted the spot kick and Nelson Valdez scored a further two goals before half-time to settle the contest.Advertisement
- The company offers adventure travel ski clinics in all parts of the globe, including Chamonix and Val D'Iserre France, helicopter skiing in Valdez, Alaska, summer skiing in Portillo or Valle Nevado, Chile and powder skiing in Switzerland.