Vaginally sentence example
- Breech presentations were still delivered vaginally in the 1970s, but with the advent of the malpractice climate, many doctors shied away from this practice, opting to perform a c-section.
- Women with partial previas will usually need a c-section due to bleeding problems, but those with marginal previas can often deliver vaginally.
- During the ultrasound procedure, a hand-held instrument is placed on the maternal abdomen or inserted vaginally.
- You can take your temperature orally, rectally, or vaginally each morning, prior to getting out of bed.
- Even if the baby is able to be born vaginally, dislocated shoulders and broken collarbones are possible complications of a too-large baby passing though the birth canal.Advertisement
- For the cervical cap, 14 out 100 women who have not delivered a baby vaginally previously will get pregnant each year.
- Those born vaginally will often have a cone shape to their heads due to the pressure of going through the birth canal.
- Methotrexate is given orally or by injection during your initial doctor visit, then Misoprostol tablets are given orally or inserted vaginally during a second office visit five to seven days later.
- Mifepristone is given orally, followed by Misoprostol tablets given orally or inserted vaginally during the second office visit 36 to 48 hours later.
- This may also be a problem after giving birth vaginally due to the heaviness of the baby on the pelvic floor during the entire pregnancy.Advertisement
- However, a tubal ligation can be performed after giving birth vaginally or via C-section.
- Some doctors will examine you while you are in labor and, if they feel relatively confident that you are not contagious, may allow you to deliver the baby vaginally.