Vagabonds sentence example
- Shortly before his death Edward founded Christ's Hospital in the Grey Friars, and gave the old palace of Bridewell to the city " for the lodging of poor wayfaring people, the correction of vagabonds and disorderly persons, and for finding them work."
- A royal decree, dated February 1891, established three classes of prisons: judiciary prisons, for persons awaiting examination or persons sentenced to arrest, detention or seclusion for less than six months; penitentiaries of various kinds (ergastoli, case di reclusione, detenzione or custodia), for criminals condemned to long terms of imprisonment; and reformatories, for criminals under age and vagabonds.
- Unfortunately, not much else of value is found on the planet and the wealthy-or anyone with the funds to do so-leave Pandora to the desolate and vagabonds who are forced to survive by looting and other nefarious means.
- Prayer ends, as it began, the banquet; and we break up not in bands of brigands, nor in groups of vagabonds, nor do we burst out into debauchery..
- The disorder of civil war had caused a multitude of robbers and vagabonds to emerge from the purlieus of Bagdad.Advertisement
- The New vagabonds are old vagabonds (undergoing the old sort of reform ).
- The New Vagabonds are old vagabonds (undergoing the old sort of reform).