Vacuumed sentence example
- Some ionizers feature a HEPA filter which sucks in and captures some of the particles, but for the most part, the majority of them fall to the floor where they are vacuumed up.
- After removing the filter from the air conditioner, the collected dirt and dust can be vacuumed off or the filter can be washed with lukewarm water and mild dish detergent.
- Dryers and dryer vents need to be cleaned regularly, and refrigerators should be vacuumed in the condenser area at the bottom or rear of the refrigerator.
- The interior can be vacuumed to remove debris, and any interior stains can be moved in the above manner.
- After you've vacuumed up as much dirt as you can from the carpet and upholstery, gently brush the carpet with a stiff brush.Advertisement
- Wicker can be vacuumed to get up loose dirt.
- She placed her hands on her face and winced as Sofi vacuumed her power as Darian had.
- Together they dusted and vacuumed the downstairs areas.
- Both protests were joined by the Socialist stockbrokers, and in the City of London people vacuumed up after capitalism!
- Both protests were joined by the Socialist Stockbrokers, and in the City of London people vacuumed up after capitalism !Advertisement
- Carpet tiles do not have grout lines to be maintained, and can be vacuumed, steamed or spot treated like regular carpet.
- Once bonded, the particles become heavy and therefore fall to the ground where they can be vacuumed up.