Vaccinia sentence example
- Assembly of vaccinia virus: the second wrapping cisterna is derived from the trans Golgi network.
- Progeny vaccinia and human cytomegalovirus particles utilize early endosomal cisternae for their envelopes.
- One experimental approach has used a virus called vaccinia into which the gene for PSA had been cloned.
- Right: Looking down onto the intact surface of a cultured cell infected with vaccinia virus.
- Regulation of plaque size and host range by a vaccinia virus gene related to complement system proteins.Advertisement
- The project will start by looking at the vaccinia type I topoisomerase enzyme.
- Vaccinia infection of cells can confer protection from IFN on other viruses, e.g. Picornaviruses.
- The viral cDNA sequence was used to construct vaccinia virus recombinants that expressed either the entire E2 coding sequence or fragments of it.
- In the absence of three-dimensional structures for variola proteins, it should be possible to substitute those obtained from the highly similar vaccinia virus.