Vaccinate sentence example
- Vaccinate your children and yourself for H1N1.
- Most animal shelters vaccinate the animals before allowing them to be adopted, but in the event you are unsure, take her to your local vet.
- However, for many parents, especially those with one or more children on the autism spectrum, it's difficult to decide whether to vaccinate.
- "Pediatrics Information Center Urges Parents to Vaccinate Safely."
- The healthcare community is urging parents to vaccinate their children to arrest the spread of these diseases.Advertisement
- After the study was published, parents all over the world questioned childhood vaccine safety and thousands began delaying or refusing to vaccinate their children.
- With the considerable ramifications for failing to vaccinate children against potentially deadly diseases, why do many continue to insist that there is a link between autism and the MMR vaccine?
- Failure to vaccinate leaves your dog at risk to contract the virus every time he meets another dog or takes a walk in public.
- Some physicians remain reluctant to vaccinate against a usually mild childhood disease such as chickenpox.
- The panic led to many parents in both the UK and the USA choosing not to vaccinate their children for measles, mumps and rubella or many other required childhood vaccinations.Advertisement
- Vaccinate ewes against the clostridial diseases in good time to ensure protection of lambs.
- If you have multiple dogs and one develops the illness, it is a wise precaution to vaccinate your other animals.
- Some parents hesitate to vaccinate their children for religious reasons or because they fear side effects of the vaccination.
- We already successfully vaccinate at-risk groups such as those with heart conditions, chronic lung disease and chronic liver disease.
- vaccinate ewes against the clostridial diseases in good time to ensure protection of lambs.Advertisement
- Usually the decision to vaccinate, except for fowl pox, should be made on the basis of area experience and expert advice.