V-v sentence example
- Denoting by S(v) the sum of all the values of AS up to any assigned velocity v, (is) S(v) =E(OS)+ a constant, by which S(v) is calculated from AS, and then between two assigned velocities V and v, V AT, = vAv or rvvdv vgp gp' and if s feet is the advance of a shot whose ballistic coefficient is C, (17) s=C[S(V) - S(v)].
- Aristotle recommended the paean v v -.
- Now, if a graduated circle B B is attached to the declination axis, together with the necessary verniers or microscopes V V for reading it (see Transit Circle), so arranged that when the telescope is turned on the declination axis till its optical axis is parallel to A A the vernier reads 0Ã‚° and when at right angles to A A 90Ã‚°, then we can employ the readings of 2 Herschel, Phil.
- Venovenous (V-V) ECMO supports the lungs only.
- In the V-V ECMO procedure, the surgeon places a plastic tube into the jugular vein through a small incision in the neck.Advertisement
- Venovenous (V-V) bypass-The type of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation that provides lung support only, using a tube inserted into the jugular vein.