V-s sentence example
- The segmentation of the prosoma and the form of the appendages bear a homoplastic similarity to the head, pro-, meso-, and meta-thorax of a Hexapod with mandibles, maxillary palps and three pairs of walking legs; while the opistho io i e d c b o a S' S" 2 I VT V S IV III II I Opisthosoma Prosoma FIG.
- Canton was laid out as a town in 1805, became the county-seat in 1808, was incorporated as a village in 1822 and in 1854 V S chartered as a city.
- These V's are so arranged that the axis of the sight frame is always parallel to that of the gun.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under V to Vas.
- The publication's winter issue, also called V's size edition, showcased various plus size models in poses typically used by traditional (aka skinny) models.Advertisement