Ushering sentence example
- Designers are ushering in a bevy of elegant shoes adorned with beautiful details, like sheer lace, ankle ties, ruffles and rosettes, to name a few.
- The use of satin for undergarments started to become popular in the 1940s, ushering in a new era of lingerie.
- These natural changes signal the end of the childbearing years, ushering a woman into the next stages of life.
- Ushering in this new era of Android-based phones is the T-Mobile G1, which will be made available exclusively through T-Mobile.
- The Sony PlayStation 3 first arrived on the market in the fall of 2006, ushering in a new era of Blu-ray movies and terrific PlayStation 3 games.Advertisement
- It's the holiday season and the most highly anticipated new Playstation 3 console has just been released, ushering a whole new holiday season of video game gift madness.