Urethritis sentence example
- Also, M. genitalium has been suspected in chronic nongonococcal urethritis and pelvic inflammatory disease (30 ).
- Health Issues Non-Specific Urethritis (NSU) Non-specific urethritis (NSU) is an inflammation of a man's urethra.
- The origin of the syndrome should be described, for example, non-gonococcal urethritis.
- How can non-specific urethritis affect me in the future?
- Gonococcal urethritis is diagnosed in 98 per cent of men by microscopic examination of the discharge obtained from a urethral swab.Advertisement
- Horner PJ, Gilroy CB, Thomas BJ, Naidoo ROM, Taylor-Robinson D. Association of Mycoplasma genitalium with acute non-gonococcal urethritis.
- Health Issues Non-Specific Urethritis (NSU) Non-specific urethritis (NSU) is an inflammation of a man 's urethra.
- Urethritis is an inflammation of the urethra, which is the tube that connects the bladder with the exterior of the body.
- Sometimes cystitis and urethritis are referred to collectively as a lower urinary tract infection (UTI).
- The bacteria that commonly cause urethritis in men can cause serious problems in women.Advertisement