Urease sentence example
- Urease breaks down urea to form ammonia and free hydrogen ions which raise the pH of the urine making it alkaline.
- The toxin released into the soil affected the enzymes of soil microbes, increasing soil acid phosphatase and decreasing soil urease  .
- The urease splits urinary urea into ammonia and carbon dioxide, which results in phosphates and carbon in the urine.
- The microorganisms or bacteria that produce urease are enzymes.
- urease test.Advertisement
- urease activity.
- The test is based on the capacity of H. pylori to secrete the enzyme urease, which hydrolyses urea to ammonia and carbon dioxide.
- The biopsy may be used for histological assessment, microbiological culture and the urease test.
- The bacterium, introduced into a normal stomach, has the ability to survive the acid pH because of an intense urease activity.