Urban-sprawl sentence example
- This approach needs to be worked out carefully to avoid urban sprawl.
- urban sprawl The car has also given rise to urban sprawl.
- Despite its imposing skyline, Frankfurt itself has not suffered from vast urban sprawl like other European cities.
- Shadow planning minister John Hayes accused the Government of failing to prevent urban sprawl.
- Green Belt is countryside next to urban areas where there is a risk that the openness will be invaded by urban sprawl.Advertisement
- Instead we will safeguard and expand the green belt around towns and villages to stop urban sprawl.
- MOUNTAIN BIKING Hundreds of miles of quiet country lanes, deep wooded valleys and challenging tracks and trails; escape the urban sprawl.
- To this snd, they built a massive railroad hotel, in order to encourage an urban sprawl around it.
- The siting of new built development in a concentrated form, around existing settlements, will avoid continuous urban sprawl along the roads.
- The Vineries in Gillingham, Kent, seems, at first glance, much like any other slightly shabby urban sprawl.Advertisement
- Wide commons and dense woodlands offer a sharp contrast to the urban sprawl of the nearby city.
- Urban sprawl The car has also given rise to urban sprawl.