Uproarious sentence example
- Hence, even if we demur to the judgment of Grote that " Athens at the close of the Peloponnesian War was not more corrupt than Athens in the days of Miltiades and Aristeides," we shall not " consider the sophists as the corrupters of Athenian morality," but rather with Plato lay the blame upon society itself, which, " in popular meetings, law courts, theatres, armies and other great gatherings, with uproarious censure and clamorous applause " (Rep. vi.
- uproarious tale of a family's trip in a rattletrap car.
- Read them aloud to the group for some girly giggles and uproarious laughs.
- An uproarious tale of a family 's trip in a rattletrap car.
- uproarious laughter from the audience ).Advertisement
- uproarious style.
- Club 9 is uproarious slice-of-life, fish-out-of-water comedy as crafted by the inimitable creator of What's Michael?
- I am more than happy to pass the ` baton ' on to you (uproarious laughter from the audience ).
- uproarious slice-of-life, fish-out-of-water comedy as crafted by the inimitable creator of What's Michael?
- What I also like about Young 's work is it 's honesty and insightfulness, all delivered in his usual uproarious style.Advertisement