Upper-respiratory-tract sentence example
- homeopathy in the treatment of childhood upper respiratory tract infections.
- infection of the upper respiratory tract.
- Medical therapy Upper respiratory tract infections, eg acute laryngitis, are commonly caused by viral infections.
- These fumes may cause occupational asthma and can also irritate the upper respiratory tract and eyes.
- About 80 percent of these infections are acquired during the birth process itself; the virus enters the infant through its eyes, skin, mouth, and upper respiratory tract.Advertisement
- Adenoviruses are small infectious agents that cause upper respiratory tract infections, conjunctivitis, and other infections in humans.
- Adenovirus-A type of virus that can cause upper respiratory tract infections.
- Acute sinusitis usually follows some type of upper respiratory tract infection or cold.
- Rubella is a virus that causes German measles, an illness that includes rash, fever, and symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Any child who reports an earache or a sense of fullness in the ear, especially if combined with a prior upper respiratory tract infection, or fever, should be evaluated by a physician.Advertisement
- Reye's syndrome usually occurs after a viral illness with fever, most often an upper respiratory tract infection.