Upper-limits sentence example
- above the sea, beyond the upper limits of forest vegetation; while the narrow valleys afford difficult means of communication, their floors being thickly strewn with boulders, or else swampy.
- Without a more accurate knowledge of the masses of the planets than was then possessed a satisfactory solution was impossible; but the upper limits assigned by him agreed closely with those obtained later by U.
- Now this ligament is inserted into the primary bars some distance below the upper limits of the gill-clefts, and it therefore follows that, corresponding with each tongue-bar, the atrial cavity is produced upward beyond the insertion of the ligament into a series of bags or pockets, which may be called the atrial pouches.
- This number, usually found on the driver's side doorsill and in the owner's manual, will give you the upper limits of your vehicle's weight capacity.
- A pricier vehicle will come with a higher interest rate if it is at the upper limits of your qualifications.Advertisement