Upper crust sentence example
- The surface soil of Berar is to a great extent a rich black vegetable mould; and where this surface soil does not exist, there are muram and trap with a shallow upper crust of inferior light soil.
- aspersion at the upper-crust, middle elite (?
- The servants sat down to their meal at a later time to the ' upper crust ' .
- The exiles among whom Ezekiel lived, like him, had come from the upper crust of Judean society.
- Or, for a simple and sophisticated party, choose upper crust desserts, such as French pastries.Advertisement
- It was in the attic that Hornibrook is rumored to have gotten his jollies at the expense of the snooty Arkansas upper crust.
- Lorelai and her boyfriend Christopher (frequent guest star David Sutcliffe, now on Private Practice) got pregnant at 16, devastating their blue blood upper crust parents.
- James lived a rather upper-crust existence, attending several prestigious British schools including Woolhampton, Harrow, Bristol University, and the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.