Upper-chambers sentence example
- The presence of both nominated and elected members in the Senate is a novel provision in the constitution of the upper chambers of British colonial legislatures.
- Atrial-Referring to the upper chambers of the heart.
- In this condition, the upper chambers (atria) of the heart do not completely empty when the heart beats, which can allow blood clots to form.
- Patent foramen ovale (PFO)-A congenital heart defect characterized by an open flap that remains between the two upper chambers of the heart (the left and right atria).
- An atrial septal defect (ASD) is an abnormal opening in the muscular wall separating the left and right upper chambers (atria) of the heart.Advertisement
- During normal development of the fetal heart, there is an opening in the wall (septum) separating the left and right upper chambers of the heart.
- Foramen ovale-The foramen ovale is a fetal cardiac structure that allows the blood in both upper chambers (atria) of the heart to mix.