Upper atmosphere sentence example
- Wilson considers that convection currents in the upper atmosphere would be quite inadequate, but conduction may, he thinks, be sufficient alone.
- The upper atmosphere is structured into characteristic ' belts ' and ' zones ' running parallel to the planet's equator.
- ozone high in the atmosphere protects us from the sun, therefore lack of ozone in the upper atmosphere also causes a problem.
- Ozone (O 3) is needed in the upper atmosphere to protect the Earth from harmful ultra violet rays.
- The wind in the upper atmosphere has extraordinary amounts of energy.Advertisement
- UVC Rays: UVC rays are the type of radiation that is absorbed by the upper atmosphere of our planet.
- Shooting stars are actually pieces of space debris falling through the earth's upper atmosphere and burning up on re-entry.