Uploads sentence example
- Features resumable downloads and uploads, recursive remote directory delete, bookmarks, filtering and transfer of files larger than 4GB.
- Tho produced on a stencil duplicator, photocopies and electronic uploads give it an immense circulation among the militias.
- The company allows users to link a personal checking or savings account to the card to make uploads easier.
- Registered users can create scrapbooks and slideshows, share uploads on a photo wall and create gift items (mouse pads, mugs, t-shirts and more) from their photos.
- Parents have the ability to shut off any of the optional features the site offers, such as chats and image uploads.Advertisement
- The potential downside to this, however, is that not everyone who uploads a tab is an expert, and you will likely find some tabs out there that just aren't very good.
- However, you could be the one who transcribes these less popular songs and uploads your version to a tab site to help other players.
- A three month subscription is $14.95, and allows you unlimited photo uploads of yourself, family and friends.
- A benefit of You Tube videos is that each video submitted has a user name so you can actually add a specific user to a list and regularly follow their video uploads.
- Like most other dating sites, it also provides a private email service, photo uploads and the ability to block members.Advertisement
- Sort through the number of movies by alphabetical lists, popular viewings, latest uploads, and featured movies.
- For about $2 a month, you can upgrade your account for unlimited storage and uploads.
- Upon returning back to its origination, a home "receiver" then uploads the information wirelessly and updates the system with the location log of the vehicle.
- Most free hosting plans don't allow music uploads, as the files tend to be very large.
- As of 2006 Picasa also joined the Web 2.0 convention of meta-tagging, allowing that feature along with video uploads and the ability to order prints.Advertisement
- Webs enables simple picture, video, and audio uploads, community forums and message boards, as well as PayPal and Google Checkout ecommerce solutions.