Upholsterer sentence example
- MANDELL CREIGHTON (1843-1901), English historian and bishop of London, was born at Carlisle on the 5th of July 1843, being the eldest son of Robert Creighton, a well-to-do upholsterer of that city.
- Maybe we can point you in the direction of a local upholsterer.
- His father made his fortune as an upholsterer and then became a courtier to King Louis XIV.
- This way she could save money and in any case, she considered herself a better seamstress than any professional upholsterer.
- upholsterer's marks.Advertisement
- Spies emigrated to the United States in 1872 and settled in Chicago where he became a upholsterer.
- Alec Glass will demonstrate the skills of a professional upholsterer in the first term.
- David Dickie was an apprentice upholsterer to William Lamont in Kilmarnock.
- C. Druce, an upholsterer of Baker Street, London, who, in 1851, married Annie May.
- He began life as a working upholsterer, first at Mans, then at Paris (1880), where his peasant and socialist songs soon won him fame in the Montmartre quarter.Advertisement
- All you can really do is check inside the cushions for upholsterer 's marks.
- Attached cushions are very difficult to replace and in most cases you'll need to take the entire sofa to an upholsterer.