Updraft sentence example
- He floated on the updraft of air off the water and then drifted to the beach below, changing into his human form as he landed with a gentle thud on rocky sand.
- The lower section once opened, to allow an updraft to the rood beam.
- And so, she rose on a warm updraft and flitted the short distance to the pond.
- updraft of warm moist air is maintained as air enters the forward right flank at low altitude.
- Within cumulonimbus clouds are strong updraft which can transport air from near the boundary layer up to the tropopause very rapidly.Advertisement
- Within a cell a strong persistent updraft of warm moist air is maintained as air enters the forward right flank at low altitude.