Upbuilding sentence example
- To the upbuilding of this church Asbury gave the rest of his life, working with tireless devotion and wonderful energy.
- Each of these groups contributed at one place or another towards the upbuilding of great masses of limestone.
- Indeed, the products of irrigation will be consumed chiefly in upbuilding local centres of mining and other industries, which would otherwise not come into existence at all.
- Our people as a whole will profit, for successful home-making is but another name for the upbuilding of the nation."
- upbuilding of the body of Christ.Advertisement
- upbuilding of the local churches.
- Then, and only then, can we have one ministry - the upbuilding of the Body of Christ.
- The sole aim of all work for God is the increase and upbuilding of the local churches.