Up-top sentence example
- Serving up top nosh for over 100 years, this is simply one of the greatest eateries in London.
- once onboard, space was at a premium; there wasn't one spare inch of room, either up top or below deck.
- The site lists tickets in order of descending prices so if you want those club tickets, then check up top.
- With slacks: Pair a button up top with a blazer, slacks and pearls for a classic look.
- There's no need for you to wear ill-fitting swimsuits anymore, worrying about gapping up top while your bottom fits snugly.Advertisement
- This is important for women who don't wear the same size up top and below.
- Well, for the less-endowed beach bunny, you can insert these pads into your suit for a little extra "oomph" up top.
- For women who are a little flat up-top or who just like to emphasize the breasts they've got, padded-top one piece swimsuits are a great option.
- Unfortunately, some one-piece swimsuits are designed in a way that actually "flattens you out" up top.
- As you narrow your search, you'll be able to identify the suits that do offer padding up top.Advertisement
- While it does flatter a variety of figures, the lack of support up top with this suit is a good reason to be cautious before purchasing.
- Maiden of Darkness: A black lace up top with attached hood, split skirt and choker.
- Look for a contrasting skirt style like one in chiffon or silk, and then add a tee and vest up top with sneakers.
- They also go well under conservative pencil skirts with an equally no-frills shirt up top for a special delight when you undress for your significant other.
- You're also going to use the silicone again and apply a thin layer up top.Advertisement
- Top hourglass: This hourglass shape is like the classic hourglass with a little more curve up top.
- Small breasts: If you have small breasts, choose a nightie that has lots of embellishments up top.