Up-tight sentence example
- I'm just a little up tight.
- Move to the opposite side, pull the fabric up tight and completely staple this side as well, but you'll want to overlap the staples from the other side.
- Use them to safely hold your tools, nails, screws and projects, locking them up tight so nothing gets lost.
- You can loosen up tight muscles by slowly flexing and relaxing your leg and foot muscles before you go to bed.
- Many of today's professional athletes rely on this type of moving stretch to loosen up tight muscles and prevent injury during periods of activity.Advertisement
- Simply toss on a jacket and button it up tight in the winter, and you won't have to worry about the hem of your shirt popping out.