Up-the-wall sentence example
- drainage pipe going up the wall.
- About half way up the wall face another slit is glazed and has an ogee head: it does not look original.
- I had a Siamese as a young girl who would run so fast, she'd go part way up the wall and do a flip.
- You can break up the wall space of a large bathroom by using two different elements like tile and paint or wallcovering.
- Typically the counter finish complements your color scheme rather than takes center stage, unless you choose a dramatic tile pattern, such as decorative glass or mosaic tile, that wraps the backsplash and up the wall to form an accent area.Advertisement
- Persistent dog skin problems can drive both canines and their owners up the wall.
- If you can get your dog focused on doing some mental work while doing a bit of physical movement, this will help relieve the cabin fever he or she may be feeling that is also driving you up the wall.
- This is because your eye will travel up the wall from the floor in an unbroken line, creating visual space.
- Update the look slightly by using oversized tiles of 4 x 8-inches, rather than the standard 3 x 6.In the shower of a traditional bathroom, break up the wall tile by using subway tiles on the bottom half.
- In the shower of a traditional bathroom, break up the wall tile by using subway tiles on the bottom half.Advertisement