Up-the-ante sentence example
- What better way to kick up the ante for the land from the brother.
- If you don't mind spending a bit more, several digital cameras up the ante on point and shoot imaging by offering consumers professional quality features that yield pro results.
- The acceptance of nudity necessitated bawdy entertainment to up the ante further in order to secure their lucratively raunchy reputations.
- Where others have failed to up the ante on the original Tetris, Ubisoft and QEntertainment have just shoved all of their chips onto the table.
- This 2003 Shiraz represents a good value and a delicious one to up the ante.Advertisement
- Additionally, you can up the ante by purchasing an unlined suit in one of these shades, and because these suits are unlined, once wet, they will quickly yield what's hidden beneath.
- While you'll find simple one-piece styles out there, you'll also find other designs that really up the ante on a simple maillot.
- You can also organize mini competitions between the boys to up the ante on their enthusiasm.
- The Myota quartz movement and mineral curved crystal up the ante functionally while the watch's water resistance keeps it safe on the sea.
- To up the ante just a tad, throw candy at the section that is the loudest during the game.Advertisement
- Don't go so far as to alienate a good friend, but just enough to up the ante and keep boredom at bay.
- Taking the point above one step further, you can up the ante by challenging yourself or others.