Up-the-aisle sentence example
- Follow behind the chief bridesmaid or matron of honor up the aisle.
- They will walk up the aisle in front of the bride carrying a posy of flowers.
- Walk up the aisle on the old tiled floor, formerly glazed but now well-worn by the feet of worshippers.
- When the bride and groom made their exit as husband and wife, the dogs escorted them back up the aisle as if they were invited members of the wedding party.
- The actress wept as she made the long-awaited walk up the aisle to accept the award.Advertisement