Up-north sentence example
- Tomorrow night we fly up north.
- I hear they're jumping into the boat up north.
- When you've finished we'll stuff it all in the suitcase and you can haul it back up north to her.
- Way up north of here, near the other side of the bay.
- He buys the bike in Scranton or someplace up north and stashes it in the trunk of his company car, dropping the tire patch kit.Advertisement
- It mounts first westwards to an open space, then turns eastwards till it reaches the eastern end of the terrace wall that supports the temple, and then turns again and curves up north and then west towards the temple.
- The renters would be there until Easter, when they planned to go back up north.
- bucolic bliss, in reality everyone accepts that life without electricity would be grim up north.
- Its hip up north " It's grim up North " became a catchphrase that many in the South still hold true.
- A trip to Italy will do nicely, especially if you head up north to the forested foothills toward the Alps and Switzerland.Advertisement
- The answer lies in a slightly inebriated stroll up North Street in St Andrews.
- The granite rocks came from up north at the family's summer cottage.
- He comes from up North and his hobbies include arm wrestling, monopoly, cucumber packing and WWF wrestling.
- The granite rocks came from up north at the family 's summer cottage.
- While itineraries and schedules change annually, there is an influx of cruise lines sending smaller ships up north during the summer months, as demand for small boat cruises increases.Advertisement