Up-in-arms sentence example
- A number poor artificers are up In arms and threaten to avenge their wrongs.
- Fighting for the tooth The sugar industry is up in arms over new WHO dietary guidelines.
- In fact the tax breaks have been designed to exclude nannies a fact that had the entire nanny Mafia up in arms!
- The Prussians are up in arms now.
- The list includes Everlong, Up in Arms and Enough Space.Advertisement
- If you've found a video that seems to have people up in arms either defending the video or mocking it, you've likely got a good one on your hands.
- In the weeks leading up to Braeden's exit, fans remained up in arms about the veteran's loss.