Up-for-grabs sentence example
- A bass viola da gamba, the precursor to the cello, which dates from around 1680, is also up for grabs.
- While you may be able to snag super savings by booking less than 45 days in advance on other cruise lines, with Disney, the demand for last minute sailings is so great most spots sell out as soon as they are put up for grabs.
- You'll need to be persistent and patient; unique lap steel guitars don't come up for grabs very often.
- Popular message boards with good trading links, such as NTSC-UK.com, will have a strong user base and have many games both old and new up for grabs.
- Time Attack Mode features four different timed levels with high scores up for grabs.Advertisement
- While your local jewelry store probably only has diamonds and occasionally other gemstones up for grabs when it comes to wedding jewelry, cubic zirconia wedding bands are easy enough to find online.
- Since it's the only Ringworld known to exist, perhaps the builders died out and the Ringworld is up for grabs?