Up-and-leave sentence example
- The smartest thing for her to do was to pack up and leave.
- Evelyn made it sound permanent, as though Kiera would just pick up and leave for another country.
- Simply set up and leave for 20 mins - half an hour while you ensure you are well watered too with your preferred tipple.
- Pumpkin Stuffed with Vegetable Stew - stew might not be a standard Thanksgiving dish, but this hearty entrée will fill you up and leave you satisfied for hours after dinner's over.
- Please, please always make sure your fire is completely out when you are ready to pack up and leave your camping spot and move on.Advertisement
- If your "yelping" doesn't calm the puppy's nipping, physically get up and leave the room for a few minutes.
- To change the look a bit, fold the sleeves of your jacket up and leave your top untucked.
- Why didn't Cinderella just get up and leave to start a life of her own?
- Fried fish, potato salad, seasoned rice, candied yams, and greens---this is the kind of fare that will fill you up and leave you yearning for more.