Up-and-comers sentence example
- Notable up-and-comers of the past few years that come from Texas include Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Rodriguez, Hilary Duff and Jennifer Garner.
- The band's first album, the self-titled Metal Church, caught the attention of none other than Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield from the band Metallica, who lobbied for Metallica's record label Elektra to sign the up-and-comers.
- Each year's edition features swimsuits from the hottest swimwear makers, including industry giants as well as "up-and-comers".
- In this calendar you can see some of Australia's top models, including Rachel Tan, Jana Peterson and Christy-Lee Routledge, with new up-and-comers added to the calendar each year.
- These are only a few of the dynamic actors who lend their talents and beauty to the All My Children cast list, and many more up and comers are on the way as this soap opera continues to thrive and expand with new generations of viewers.Advertisement