Unzipping sentence example
- Later that evening, Ethel Rosewater confirmed Cynthia's visit as she was unzipping Dean's trousers.
- And then his fingers were unzipping her dress in the back – slowly and gently.
- "I'm sorry baby," Carmen said, unzipping the tent and reaching inside.
- And then his fingers were unzipping her dress in the back â€“ slowly and gently.
- All over the land girls were unzipping their breathable rainwear.Advertisement
- unzipping utility such as WinZip will be required to read these files.
- An unzipping utility such as WinZip will be required to read these files.
- You and she won't have to struggle with pulling down shorts or pants, unzipping zippers, and unbuttoning buttons.
- After unzipping the program, run setup.exe.
- After the song's rendition, Kara DioGuardi surprised, and some say bested, her nemesis by unzipping her black dress to reveal a bikini, and a bikini-ready body, of her own.Advertisement
- Huffington Post: Huffington Post keeps its reputation for reporting what's hot by showcasing a photo of Kara unzipping her dress.
- While the look is basically the same, expandable handbags can change style by unfolding or unzipping into a larger style purse.
- People that are not familiar with unzipping files will be comforted to know that the process is relatively easy.