Unwounded sentence example
- In spite of his reckless exposure, he was one of the few unwounded officers.
- With adequate numbers and material resources, the Crown Prince was able to deliver a successful general assault on March 5 1913, and the Turkish garrison, numbering about 30,000, wounded and unwounded, surrendered next day.
- Crossing a road they descended a steep incline and saw several men lying on the ground; they also met a crowd of soldiers some of whom were unwounded.
- It was they, these soldiers--wounded and unwounded--it was they who were crushing, weighing down, and twisting the sinews and scorching the flesh of his sprained arm and shoulder.
- What was he now to say to the Tsar or to Kutuzov, even if they were alive and unwounded?Advertisement
- Crowds of men of various arms, wounded and unwounded, with frightened faces, dragged themselves back to Mozhaysk from the one army and back to Valuevo from the other.
- He dreamed that he was lying in the room he really was in, but that he was quite well and unwounded.