Unwound sentence example
- Dean slowly unwound himself from behind the steering wheel and crossed to answer it.
- As the paper is unwound from the reel below it travels between the first two cylinders when it is printed on the first side; it then passes to the third and fourth cylinders, which give it the second backing side, thus " perfecting " the printed sheet.
- Understanding crossed his features, and he unwound it, ignoring her attempts to slap him away.
- The staple silk industry (which dates from the 16th century) has declined, the number both of filande (establishments wherein the cocoons are unwound) and of filatoje (those wherein the silk is spun) having diminished.
- Having unwound the string that tied the band on one leg, he carefully coiled it up and immediately set to work on the other leg, glancing up at Pierre.Advertisement
- After a huge day all three of us unwound in a little Aussie bar in the heart of London.