Unwinding sentence example
- The process of unwinding these long reels of paper in the course of printing takes only half an hour; they are arranged on a revolving stand so that directly they are FIG.
- Wind up the string by turning the flyers different ways, so that the spring of the bow may unwind them with their anterior edges ascending; then place the cork with the bow attached to it upon a table, and with a finger on the upper cork press strong enough to prevent the string from unwinding, and, taking it away suddenly, the instrument will rise to the ceiling."
- While one hand hung up the first string the other was already unwinding the band on the second leg.
- That in turn will largely determine how successfully we can achieve an orderly unwinding of the present imbalances.
- These soothing, warm colors are perfect for the bedroom to help create a tranquil, relaxing atmosphere for unwinding, resting or just escaping the stresses of everyday life.Advertisement
- If you find yourself in that category, then you'll find the online version of this game a perfect choice for unwinding at day's end.
- Unwinding with friends is a much-needed occasional break from academia, but even the costs of that can add up.
- Make it your "Do not disturb" zone for reading, sipping tea or unwinding.
- Natural remedies for insomnia include relaxation techniques, herbal therapy and avoiding bad bedtime habits, which may keep you from unwinding.
- Abdar-rahman's army was so ill provided that he mounted almost the only good war-horse in it; he had no banner, and one was improvised by unwinding a green turban and binding it round the head of a spear.Advertisement
- On reaching the vestibule Natasha saw a tall figure in a fur coat unwinding his scarf.