Unvarnished sentence example
- The first portion deals with Patrick's career down to his arrival in Ireland and contains an unvarnished statement of fact.
- unvarnished truth about teaching.
- unvarnished opinion is that the house gobbling up pushes is simply part of the cost of philanthropic entertainment in support of worthy causes.
- unvarnished assessment of America's intelligence professionals.
- A straightforward and unvarnished account of the experiences of a Non-Commissioned officer during the Boer War.Advertisement
- But it may safely be said that his tale is best where most unvarnished, and probably no writer of the same rank has owed less to the mere sparkle of highly polished literary style.
- But they do support the theory that our author meant to give an unvarnished account of such words and deeds as had come to his knowledge.
- unvarnished look at the life of Oscar Wilde that's all the more compelling for its candor.
- unvarnished view is essential as we consider what unions and government ought to do next.
- The crisis culminated on a day, each event of which is surrounded in the Buddhist accounts with the wildest legends, on which the very thoughts passing through the mind of Buddha appear in gorgeous descriptions as angels of darkness or of light, To us, now taught by the experiences of centuries how weak such exaggerations are compared with the effect of a plain unvarnished tale, these legends may appear childish or absurd, but they have a depth of meaning to those who strive to read between the lines of such rude and inarticulate attempts to describe the indescribable.Advertisement
- The book that tells you the unvarnished truth about teaching.
- It 's an unvarnished look at the life of Oscar Wilde that 's all the more compelling for its candor.
- I want, and every President must have, the best, unbiased, unvarnished assessment of America 's intelligence professionals.
- The following may seem unnecessarily harsh, but an unvarnished view is essential as we consider what unions and government ought to do next.
- Len from Massachusetts is a tattoo apprentice who has concealed his name and identifying details so that he could give you the most unvarnished, no holds barred, brutally honest account of what it means to be a tattoo apprentice.Advertisement
- unvarnished account of the experiences of a Non-Commissioned officer during the Boer War.