Unvaccinated sentence example
- For example, unvaccinated children risk neurological problems if they develop measles or whooping cough.
- Despite appropriate efforts some patients remain unvaccinated, while true vaccine failures may also contribute to pneumococcal infection post splenectomy.
- I am a lot more concerned about her going outside unvaccinated.
- The current recommendation by the health department is that an unvaccinated animal that is exposed to rabies should be euthanized immediately.
- Unvaccinated persons who have been exposed to mumps should not get the vaccine, as it may not provide protection.Advertisement
- It is not clear whether breakthrough chickenpox infections are less contagious than infections in unvaccinated children.
- Most high-risk children and non-immune adults contract chickenpox from unvaccinated children.
- Most rabies exposures are from bites by unvaccinated dogs.
- If there is a threat of rabies, an unvaccinated child receives RIG and a series of five rabies vaccinations over a 28-day period.
- Domestic pets with current vaccinations should be revaccinated immediately; unvaccinated dogs, cats, or ferrets are usually euthanized (killed).Advertisement
- A measles outbreak in California was triggered by an unvaccinated child who caught the disease while visiting Europe.
- Some believe that the case against vaccines is closed, and far too much is at stake to allow children to go unvaccinated or under-vaccinated.