Untruthful sentence example
- In disposition the Australians are a bright, laughter-loving folk, but they are treacherous, untruthful and hold human life cheaply.
- Apart from the modern influence of religious teaching, the people are very immoral and untruthful, disregardful of human life and suffering, and cruel in war.
- Try to answer honestly; most tests will have built in consistency checks to identify untruthful responses.
- By his untruthful presentation the father has deprived me of the opportunity of knowing what the correct asset picture is .
- The action resulted in Helfferich's being condemned to pay a small fine (the German law does not admit of any damages or penalties for slander); the court, however, in its judgment took the line that Helfferich's allegations regarding Erzberger's corrupt business practices and untruthful statements on the part of Erzberger were justified.Advertisement
- But do you know what happens to girls who are untruthful?
- That necessarily involved a finding that Mr. Roberts gave untruthful evidence.
- untruthful statements made regarding his past and refusal to answer questions have a bearing on Budenz's credibility.
- untruthful presentation the father has deprived me of the opportunity of knowing what the correct asset picture is " .
- Having seen their actions in the stormy hours of the Revolution, he despised them and looked upon them as incapable of disinterested conduct, conceited, and obsessed by the notion of equality~ Hence his colossal egoism, his habitual disregard of others, his jealous passion for power, his impatience of all contradiction, his vain untruthful boasting, his unbridled self-sufficiency and lack of moderationpassions which were gradually to cloud his clear faculty of reasoning.Advertisement
- Nevertheless, untruthful statements made regarding his past and refusal to answer questions have a bearing on Budenz 's credibility.
- untruthful evidence.
- untruthful responses.