Untroubled sentence example
- 10-14) were untroubled by war or disaster.
- He believes that he is once more with Briinnhilde on the Valkyries' mountain height; and the harmonies of her awakening move in untroubled splendour till the light of life fades with the light of day and the slain hero is carried to the Gibichung's hall through the moonlit mists, while the music of love and death tells in terrible triumph more of his story than he ever knew.
- He was of a sanguine-choleric temperament, and when untroubled and unvexed a bright and cheerful gentleman, easy to get on with, and however many people happened to be in the same room with him, he was never at a loss for an answer to every one of them."
- It was untroubled by rebellion or by foreign invasions, so that the king won the honorable title of Rex Pacificus.
- A utopia is a perfect existence, untroubled by the basic needs of survival or disagreement.Advertisement
- Though they saw the enemy advancing upon them sword in hand they remained at worship untroubled and were slaughtered as they poured libation and burned incense, for they put their own safety second to the service of God.
- She seemed untroubled that her best friend tried to seduce her husband.
- Kaerst and Beloch continue to give the ordinary chronology untroubled.
- I am as free as a whispering breeze, and untroubled as a young child at play.
- The orchard has many varieties of apple growing well, untroubled by the codling moth which is usually a major pest in this country.Advertisement
- ninetyy managed to get caught for a lively 36 whereon Renners proceeded to play some lovely shots reaching the nineties almost untroubled.
- whispering breeze, and untroubled as a young child at play.
- He was unable, owing to the opposition of the divines and of the merchants, to secure the full recognition of the right to reside in England of the former who had for some time lived in small numbers and traded unnoticed and untroubled in the country; but he obtained an opinion from two judges that there was no law which forbade their return, and he gave them a private assurance of his protection, with leave to celebrate their private worship and to possess a cemetery.
- Though the foreign relations of Turkey remained untroubled, disturbances in Servia, Montenegro and Crete continued throughout the " sixties."
- As he adopted an entirely different policy with the nobles from that of his father, and, moreover, showed great affability towards the lower class of his subjects, among whom he delighted to wander incognito, few if any of the kings of Scotland have won such general popularity, or passed a reign so untroubled by intestine strife.Advertisement