Untreatable sentence example
- An untreatable new strain of the flu might crop up at any moment.
- An untreatable new strain of aids might crop up at any moment.
- Some vision disorders are untreatable at later ages, so it is important to have the child seen by an optometrist or ophthalmologist no later than the age of three.
- Many persons with FA will develop untreatable heart disease, which may shorten life expectancy.
- Many mental health specialists believe that these disorders are untreatable, that individuals with personality disorder have little capacity for change; therefore not surprisingly, they remain skeptical about prevention prospects.Advertisement
- It is vital that parents bring their child for an eye exam sometime between the ages of three and five to prevent amblyopia from becoming untreatable.