Untraceable sentence example
- She was untraceable in the shadow world, until she emerged somewhere else.
- Three calls were telephoned from Boston, New York and Connecticut while two were made on untraceable phones.
- Meanwhile, Wynn's level of Ancient magic made him almost untraceable.
- They're almost untraceable and have even showed up at our compound in Texas.
- Torrent technology further makes your downloads largely untraceable.Advertisement
- Now you've learned to use caution and untraceable phones, but I caught you're one mistake, didn't I?