Untie sentence example
- It was tempting to untie the twine from her waist and wander a little further, but the forest was too confusing.
- Plus, there's no worry that your little one will untie his shoes while you're not looking.
- You can also untie them when you want to lay out and tan, not worrying about the presence of lines.
- Let's untie that knot in the elephant's trunk together!
- untie the strings of his sandals.Advertisement
- My mind is a tangled knot I can no longer untie.
- In an unprecedented move, the UK government has now agreed to untie all its aid.
- The group must now untie all the knots that are in the rope.
- I am not good enough to untie the strings of his sandals.
- untie that knot, you can start with any meaning you like.Advertisement
- And do not untie the knot which binds us together on the Day of Resurrection O Lord of the Worlds.
- Seagoon: Quick, glue one onto my bonds then untie them.
- G8 countries should untie all their aid to the continent, coordinate better with other donors and simplify reporting requirements.
- To untie that knot, you can start with any meaning you like.
- untie the cords of the yoke means that we are to work to eliminate every way that social mismanagement treats people like animals.Advertisement
- To untie the cords of the yoke means that we are to work to eliminate every way that social mismanagement treats people like animals.