Untapped sentence example
- Extrasensory perception (ESP) deals largely with the untapped powers of the human mind.
- Discover the untapped courage and power within you.
- The basic idea behind a reality TV show search is to combine the opinions of industry judges with viewer voting to discover new and untapped talent.
- Is there an untapped reservoir of help and practical support ' out there ' for prisoners or is this already exhausted by prisoners?
- tempered by the realization that China offers the world's largest untapped export market.Advertisement
- Not only is cricket the untapped male market, it is the last bastion of British drunken sporting tomfoolery.
- If red squirrels can be successfully translocated into these untapped habitats their status in Ireland may be assured.
- Although they represent a great untapped treasure-trove of history, literature and popular culture, chapbooks have been incomprehensibly and disgracefully ignored.
- Time Magazine reports: NLP has untapped potential for treating individual problems and has become an all-purpose self-improvement program and technology.
- However, this anger is soon tempered by the realization that China offers the world 's largest untapped export market.Advertisement
- Today, a little more than 30 percent of the city's population is 62 or older and provides a vast untapped pool of experienced workers.
- For many genealogists, military personnel records represent an untapped wealth of information.
- As a small denim company in California, the founding Marciano brothers saw the potential arriving out of an untapped American resource: denim.
- They also hit a nerve for me in support of the idea that psychic abilities are probably normal and untapped.
- Can you tap into any of that experience to identify untapped opportunities in an industry?Advertisement
- The key to unlocking the untapped potential within cities is to build an environment that is conducive to creativity.