Untameable sentence example
- auaï¿½as, untameable), the modern [[diamond]], but also a name given to any very hard substance.
- Savage and untameable mountaineers, they long defied the Roman arms and made themselves a name for wild freedom.
- Though wild and untameable to a great degree if captured when fully grown, if taken young they are docile, and have frequently been made pets, not having the strong unpleasant odour of the smaller Mustelidae.
- The tiger-cat of the colonists, with weasel legs, white spots and nocturnal habits, is a large species of the untameable native cats.
- The Viking raids were one of the determining causes of the establishment of the feudal monarchies of western Europe, but the untameable freebooters were themselves finally subdued by the Church.Advertisement
- auaÃ¯¿½as, untameable), the modern [[diamond]], but also a name given to any very hard substance.