Unsullied sentence example
- If we want justice, we must be in a position to ask it with unsullied hands..
- After allowing for this, Angelico should nevertheless be accepted beyond cavil as an exalted typical painter according to his own range of conceptions, consonant with his monastic calling, unsullied purity of life and exceeding devoutness.
- At Viterbo, where he spent most of his pontificate, Clement died on the 29th of November 1268, leaving a name unsullied by nepotism.
- wide, and is unsullied and wax-like white, each ripple and braided rill seeming to have been polished.
- He was merciful as a conqueror, stern as a disciplinarian, enterprising and wary as a general; while his courage, loyalty and forbearance seem to have been almost unsullied.Advertisement
- The Great White Throne but symbolizes the unsullied purity of God as the background against which human character is tested.